Time to show off your photography skills and get your picture published as our Christmas card!
Send us a photograph you have taken (or take one now!) and enter the Christmas card competition. The winner will have their photograph printed as one of this year’s MSA Trust Christmas Cards with credit given to the photographer. They would also receive 2 complimentary packs of these cards.
Photograph should ideally be a place or a scene and have one (or all!) of the following themes:
- Christmas or festive decorations
- Christmas or festive treats
- Winter – Beast from the East would have given you lots of opportunities!
- Winter Animals and Birds
Here are some good points to keep in mind:
- Please ensure files are sent in jpeg format in the highest resolution possible
- Picture should not feature people or children
- Photograph can be in landscape or portrait orientation and will be cropped to desired size later
You can either email a digital copy of it to email@example.com or send it in the post to 51 St Olav’s Court, Lower Road, London SE16 2XB by Monday 30th April. Competition will be judged by a panel of three judges who have a connection to MSA Trust.