Why not get your colleagues at work together to help raise much needed funds to help the Trust support thousands of new people affected by MSA each year. By hosting a fundraising activity you could be fostering great team spirit at work as well as giving new meaning to work-life balance!
Fundraising activities at work can be a great way to meet new staff and celebrate successes. You could
- Host a Milk, Sugar And Tea Party – It couldn’t be easier. Invite your friends and family, keep the tea flowing, spoil your guests with sweet or savoury treats and ask for a donation in return. The money you raise will help us continue to be there for anyone living with multiple system atrophy. We really couldn’t do it without you. Sign up today for your Tea Party Kit and a very special gift from Yorkshire Tea to get your Milk, Sugar And Tea Party off to a brilliant start!
- Organise a Company Dress Down Day – Casual Friday! This is the day when you can let your hair down and turn up to work in your Keds or Converse, Jeans or Jeggings or whatever is your style! You can do it all in the name of charity by making a donation to the Trust for the pleasure.
- Are you the Mary Berry of the workplace? Your Cake Sale can be as big or small as you like. It is all about having fun with your colleagues whilst raising money for the Trust’s work. You could make it very competitive by asking a few people to bake for the occasion and then judge the outcome! You could ask for a donation to enter the competition as well as donations from those who wish to sample the fare!
- Shy and Retiring Fundraising – Payroll Giving could be the answer if your colleagues are the shy and retiring type! Why not ask your Human Resources Team about setting up a Payroll Giving Scheme and make a donation from your pay each month.
- Company Matching is a great way for you to boost the amount you raise for the Trust as well as a great way your employer can you and your colleagues’ charitable giving. Employers who offer to match their staff’s charitable giving report a higher level of staff involvement in their charity of the year partnerships.
Please check with your Human Resources department, if your employer offers a matching giving scheme. For further information on this and other ways of boosting your employee/employer donation, please contact our corporate fundraising executive on 0333 323 4591 or email email@example.com.