25 Years of the MSA Trust
This year, the MSA Trust will be celebrating a very special birthday as 2022 marks 25 years since we were first founded. A quarter of a century later, a great deal has changed, and we’re planning lots of ways to celebrate how far the MSA community has come. So grab a slice of cake, put on your best party hat and let’s toast to 25 years of supporting each other. Here are just a few of the ways that we will be celebrating this momentous milestone:
25 for 25 – Later in the year, we will be recognising 25 people who have helped to shape the MSA Trust into everything it is today.
The Summer Social – Covid permitting, we will be transforming our traditional Summer Social at Thoresby Hall, Nottinghamshire into a special 25th Birthday Party.
The Virtual Meadow – In the summer, we will be bringing the MSA Community together to share in the beauty of our Virtual Meadow, where a photo collage of your homegrown flowers can be uploaded in exchange for a small donation – honouring those that we have sadly lost to MSA; symbolising the growth and developments that we have made; and sharing the hope that together, we will find the cure.
Look out for exciting updates coming in the spring!
In the meantime, if you would like to help us celebrate this important landmark and support our vital work, there’s lots of ways to get involved:
- If you feel able, you could make your own one-off or regular donation to the Trust.
- You could host a charity tea party; pub quiz; bake off; movie night; artisan market; or even town festival – anything you think would be fun!
- You could turn your New Year’s Resolution in to a Charity Challenge and set-up your own JustGiving page.
- On your own birthday, you could open a Facebook fundraiser.
- You could suggest the Trust to companies and businesses looking for a Charity of the Year.
For more information – or more ideas about how you can get involved – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrating 25 Years of the MSA Trust
I would like to send the MSA Trust a 25th Birthday Donation that is the equivalent of: