MSA Trust

Home
Forum

What do you do to care for family members with MSA?

Welcome to the Forum. If you are new to here then you just need to click 'Register' below. If you have any problems resetting your password or creating an account then please email support@msatrust.org.uk and we can help you with the process. Thank you.

Home Forums Carers, family and friends What do you do to care for family members with MSA?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar KGallagher 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 80 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KGallagher
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am currently writing a book where one of the main character’s family members has MSA; the main character is the primary carer for her mother. I would like to present the character in the book accurately and sensitively, so I would be so appreciative to hear from people with first-hand experience dealing with MSA. I’m going to list some questions below, and I’d also be happy to connect with anyone one-on-one over email or Skype.

1. What is your morning, afternoon, or evening routine for helping someone with MSA? What are the daily tasks you do to help them get through the day?
    2. What are some things that you think deeply about now that your family member/friend has been diagnosed with MSA?
    3. If you are currently working or in school, how do you balance caring for your family member/friend with your schedule?

Again, I’d be so grateful if anyone takes the time to answer some of these questions for me, since the last thing I want is for this part of my book to come across as ignorant or insensitive.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Simple Share Buttons
Your Cart