MSA Trust

Home
Forum

My lovely father

Welcome to the Forum. If you are new to here then you just need to click 'Register' below. If you have any problems resetting your password or creating an account then please email support@msatrust.org.uk and we can help you with the process. Thank you.

Home Forums Carers, family and friends My lovely father

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  chickenlegend 6 months, 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 849 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

helenjonker
    Participant

My amazing father lost his battle with MSA on the 10th January 2017. He was our rock, was the most courageous, dependable, cleaver man. He could turn his hand to anything. He was greatly respected by everyone who’s lives he touched. His battle with MSA started approx 6 years ago, but he was initially diagnosed with Parkinson’s until 3 years ago. This was the most cruel thing to happen to a true gentleman who spent his life working hard for his family. If I’m honest I’m very bitter at the moment and obviously devastated to have lost my father. He would have been 69 years old on the 27th January. This cruel disease took him far too soon. X

Forum Moderator
    Participant

Dear Helen,

I am so sorry to hear you have lost your amazing Father.
    Do get in touch with one of the nurses if you would like to talk any time.

Samantha. MSAT NS.

Freda
    Participant

Dear Helen

I am so sorry to hear of your dear father’s death

Msa is a rotten cruel disease which seems to take he best leaving behind biterness and anger as well as love. Eventually you will find yourself remembering him with joy and the bitterness will have gone. You will still miss him but gradually your life will be able to move on as he would have wished it to

Freda

luella33
    Participant

Dear Helen,
    I’m so sorry about your father. My brother is currently battling this disease and it is so cruel. My thoughts are with you.

saraluck9090
    Participant

I am so sorry about your dad.

chickenlegend
    Participant

Dear Helen,
    Im truly sorry for your loss. Im Wayne 51 diagnosed Jan 2014 I dont want to ask how long ive got left but will have to ffind out sometime.Its not fair on family having to take care for you 24hrs a day I want to be able to end it when ive had enough.Anybody wish to comment.
    Wayne
    W.Yorks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Simple Share Buttons
Your Cart