MSA Trust

Home
Forum

Hi everyone from MSA

Welcome to the Forum. If you are new to here then you just need to click 'Register' below. If you have any problems resetting your password or creating an account then please email support@msatrust.org.uk and we can help you with the process. Thank you.

Home Forums Say ‘hello’ Hi everyone from MSA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar alexdixon 2 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 47 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    alexdixon
    Participant

Hey there, I’m Alex Dixon, you can call me Alex (Aleks). I’ve been active in the field of writing, both academic as well as non-academic. After getting started with writing since 15 years, I have worked with different companies so far that provided me opportunities to develop my career. Presently, I’m working as a full-time writer at Essays Chief and one of the chief editors. I love traveling, reading books, movies, music, and obviously, writing is my passion. I’m looking for places where I can share my ideas and stories of my professional journey. This is a great area for me, I think, and it’s my pleasure to thank you all.

Cheers!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Simple Share Buttons
Your Cart