MSA Trust

Home
Forum

blood pressure

Welcome to the Forum. If you are new to here then you just need to click 'Register' below. If you have any problems resetting your password or creating an account then please email support@msatrust.org.uk and we can help you with the process. Thank you.

Home Forums Living with MSA blood pressure

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar pcolunio 20 hours, 27 minutes ago. This post has been viewed 55 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    croper
    Participant

Hi do all people that have MSA have low blood pressure problems, just a quick question hope someone can answer this question as consultant seem to have different opinions ? regards Chris

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Avatar croper.
    Diane Ball
    Participant

Hi Chris. I don’t think that all MSA Sufferers have noticeable BP problems. My husband has had patches where it has been a problem but usually when he has had another issue as well like a urine infection. He doesn’t have any BP medication but does have water before he gets up and wears flight socks to keep morning problems at bay. Some people have severe problems! I think it may depend which part of the brain is affected by the disease first.
    Hope this helps.
    Diane

croper
    Participant

Hi Diane thank you for the information,as they say all MSA sufferers have different symptoms , I find IT very frustrating as different consultants have different ideas thank you once again for the info . Regards Chris

pcolunio
    Participant

Hi
    I do not have MSA but my husband does. I was wondering if anyone has tried medical marijuana for pain. We live in the USA and it is just started being used for medical reason. I am looking for info.

Thanks Pcolunio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Simple Share Buttons
Your Cart