MSA Trust

Home
Forum

Bile acid malabsorption (BAM)

Welcome to the Forum. If you are new to here then you just need to click 'Register' below. If you have any problems resetting your password or creating an account then please email support@msatrust.org.uk and we can help you with the process. Thank you.

Home Forums Living with MSA Bile acid malabsorption (BAM)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar croper 1 week, 4 days ago. This post has been viewed 19 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    croper
    Participant

hi i have got proble msa, i have had diarrhoea for 14 weeks now real problem, been to GI and she put me on some thig called CHOLESTAGEL I wonder if any one else has had this drug as it is a new one on me . Regards Chris

Diane Ball
    Participant

Hi Chris. Sorry, not heard of this medication or the disorder, but at least it has a name! Isn’t it hard to work out what things are connected to the MSA and what isn’t and is just an unfortunate coincidence.
    I really hope that the medication works and gets things under control quickly, you have enough to deal with!!
    Diane

croper
    Participant

hi thank you for replying , i have been given an apoiment for a colonoscope next week got it quick as only see gi last tuesday, should be fun as my blood pressure drops but thay have been told this . take care regards chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Simple Share Buttons
Your Cart