Multiple System Atrophy Trust is the UK’s leading charity supporting people affected by multiple system atrophy (MSA) – a rare neurological disease with no known cause or cure.
The Trust’s Vision is a world free of MSA. Our Mission is to find the cause and, ultimately, cure for MSA. Until that day, we will do all we can to support people affected by MSA and to strive to ensure that they are not alone on their individual journeys.
The Trust has seven core values, we aspire to be:
- led by those we serve – we strive to put those we serve at the heart of everything we do
- collaborative – we will work collaboratively when this is in the best interests of those we serve and the Trust
- supportive – the Trust exists to support people affected by MSA throughout their journey – we are on their side and we want them to know and feel this
- open – we want to be open and welcoming to everyone affected by MSA who makes contact with us
- respectful – our ethos is to critique not to criticise
- committed – everyone who is involved with the Trust should be committed to doing what they can, in whatever capacity, to improve the lives of people affected by MSA
- informative – we want to inform and be honest and transparent about what we say and what we do.
Click here to view our Brand Statement