Multiple System Atrophy Trust is the UK’s support and information service for people with multiple system atrophy, their families and carers. It also funds research into the treatment and causes of MSA.
Multiple System Atrophy Trust
The Trust currently employs a small team of staff and specialist nurses who provide the following services across the UK:
- Telephone helpline and email offering support and information for people with MSA, carers, health and social care professionals
- Guides and fact sheets on a variety of aspects of living with MSA
- Regular magazine
- Regional and online support groups
- Comprehensive website
- Education sessions for healthcare professionals
- Latest MSA research updates
- Contact scheme for people with MSA and carers
- Access to support, equipment and services
- Campaigning and advocating on behalf of people affected by MSA
- Advice on organising or becoming involved in a fundraising event
To ensure our services are accessible to everyone, the Trust is committed to providing its services free of charge.
The Multiple System Atrophy Trust is a charity funded entirely by voluntary donations. In order for us to continue supporting people affected by MSA, please consider becoming a regular donor or organising a fundraising event (see register now).
The Trust is managed by a Board of Trustees who meet on a regular basis. Its Finance Sub-Committee ensures funds are appropriately managed. The Trust is also publicly supported by Patrons and ‘Friends’ of the Trust. The Research Advisory Panel ensures proper and fair allocation of research funds. The Trust’s services and information is reviewed by a Medical Content Group comprising MSA nurse specialists, consultant physicians, Trust staff and a User Group of people with MSA and carers.