Created by our Information and Support team and with input from health and care experts, people with MSA and carers, we have produced a wide range of clear and authoritative fact sheets to guide you on adapting to life with multiple system atrophy. The following is the list of fact sheets and information that is available, and those that are in development:
Most of the fact sheets are available to download below, or if you would like to request printed copies of any of the fact sheets please contact us.
If you need any further assistance or are concerned about anything you have read in our fact sheets please contact our Specialist Nurses.
BECOME A MEMBER
If you are not already a member and would like to register with the trust please sign up below.
Membership is free and open to anyone with an interest in MSA. You will receive an information pack and have access to all our services. We will also receive our regular magazine, MSA News, by post three times per year.
To download your requested fact sheet, please click below.
- Guide to MSA (PDF file size 1.6MB)
- MSA Trust Carer's Guide (PDF file size 1.0MB)
- Top Tips for Appointments (PDF file size 62KB)
- Bowel Management (PDF file size 516KB)
- Postural Hypotension (PDF file size 425KB)
- Continence in MSA (PDF file size 356KB)
- Saliva Control (PDF file size 395KB)
- Monitoring Blood Pressure (PDF file size 315KB)
- Fatigue in MSA (PDF file size 319KB)
- MSA and Parkinson's Medication (PDF file size 339KB)
- Going into Hospital (PDF file size 421KB)
- Equipment, Communication, Eating & Drinking (PDF file size 807KB)
- Equipment, Posture & Mobility (PDF file size 483KB)
- Equipment, Personal Hygiene (PDF file size 338KB)
- Driving and MSA (PDF file size 298KB)
- A Guide to Brain Donation (PDF file size 336KB)
- Understanding Palliative Care (PDF file size 367KB)
- HCP Contact Sheet (PDF file size 84KB)
- Travelling and MSA (PDF file size 429KB)
- Specialist Nurse Service (PDF file size 527KB)
- Second MSA Research Symposium (PDF file size 262KB)
The MSA Trust has certification to the Information Standard scheme. This means you can trust the information we supply.
We welcome feedback on any of the information we supply. If you have any views you would like to offer please email us at email@example.com. Alternatively we have set up a short survey to capture your feedback on our fact sheets, the link for the survey can be found on our Feedback page. Thank you.